BIBS | Baby Glass Bottle | 110ml + 225ml | 7 Color Options | Complete Set Latex
BIBS Baby Glass Bottle is the ultimate essential for your baby and toddler. The range of bottles comes in a variety of colors to sit alongside your other baby essentials. The bottles have been specially designed and developed in the purest and most premium material. It is 100% chemical-free and emits no harmful substances into the milk, making it an easy and safe option for parents. The bottle can be mixed and matched, according to your color preference.
To purchase replacement parts, please visit the following links:
BIBS | BIBS Baby Bottle Kit | 6 Colors
BIBS | Baby Glass Bottle | 110ml + 225ml
- A glass bottle specially designed and developed in the purest and premium material for your child. Glass is the absolute purest material for both food and beverages, as it is 100% chemical-free and emits no harmful substances into the milk.
- The glass type is first-class temperature-resistant borosilicate glass, which is both very durable and extremely heat resistant. As a result, the bottle withstands freezing, thawing in boiling water, microwave heating, and dishwasher cleaning.
- The nipple has been specially developed to match the nipple from our popular BIBS Colour pacifier which promotes the right sucking technique for successful breastfeeding, to avoid confusion if you are both breastfeeding and supplementing with a bottle.
- The nipple is produced from soft natural rubber latex and designed with an anti-colic valve, to ensure the best milk flow for your baby.
- Nipples are available with both slow and medium flow “ suitable for both milk and water.
- Contains a milk lock for easy and hygienic storage, which will be placed under the screw cap and cap.
- Contains a funnel to fill up the bottle fast and easily with less milk/formula waste.
- We recommend replacing the nipple every 4-6 weeks for both safety and hygienic reasons.
- All parts are made in 100% food-grade material with the highest respect for safety and recyclability.
- Features both ml and oz measurements.
- Specially developed to meet European standard EN14350.
- Carefully designed and manufactured in Denmark.